DonateLife Week 2022 is Sunday 24 July to Sunday 31 July.
You can help us raise awareness of the importance of organ and tissue donation. DonateLife Week is a national awareness week that promotes donation and encourages more people to talk to their family and register. While the majority of Australians believe it’s important to be an organ and tissue donor, only one in 3 are currently registered.
How can I get involved?
- Register to be an organ and tissue donor – it only takes a minute! You just need your Medicare card.
- Make sure you tell your family and friends that you want to be a donor. Encourage them to talk about it and register too!
- Download the 2021 supporter kit. The kit includes templates for posters, key facts and statistics, draft newsletter article, key messages and promotional material to use across social media.
- Download the signature block, posters and social media tiles for use on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Push out DonateLife Week on all your social media. Tag DonateLife Australia and use our hashtags to join the conversation #DonateLife #DonateLifeWeek #DonateLifeWeek2021
- Contact your DonateLife Agency and find out what’s happening in your local area.
Register your event
If you are organising a DonateLife Week event, let us know what you are doing by filling in an event form.