How to apply
Before submitting an application for a job with the OTA:
- learn about who we are and what we do by visiting About us
- familiarise yourself with the position description and selection criteria
- ensure you meet the eligibility and security requirements
- speak to the contact officer
When lodging an application:
- ensure your application meets the ‘To apply’ instructions within the position description
- include the completed Application cover sheet and your CV
- submit your completed application via email at email@example.com
Eligibility and security requirements
To be eligible for employment, applicants must be Australian citizens.
There are also restrictions on employing people who have accepted a redundancy benefit from an Australian public service (APS) agency or a non-APS Commonwealth employer within the previous 12 months. This includes any payment resulting from shortening a retention period or payment made to an SES employee under section 37 of the Public Service Act 1999.
All OTA staff must undergo a police check or a security clearance.
Successful applicants may be required to provide detailed personal information covering the past 10 years. This may include previous employment, previous addresses, financial information and other details such as overseas travel.